Do you often feel achy , stiff and like there is no energy even if you are well rested? Do you feel like you are out of balance but can’t really comprehend what is causing it?
If you answers yes, there is a good possibility that your Chakras are blocked and out of balance.
A few symptoms your Chakra’s are blocked
- Feeling insecure about various aspects of live, especially related to survival
- Feeling like you don’t belong anywhere
- Lost sense of dreams and imagination
- Difficulty experiencing happiness
- Lack self confidence and self-esteem
- Feel lonely even when you have people around you who care about you
- Difficulty communicating your ideas, thoughts and creatively expressing yourself
- Inability to focus and lost sense of vision and imagination
Since Chakras affect at the physical level as well, there may be physical signs of blocked Chakras as well, including but not limited to the following:
- Problems with urinary and reproductive systems
- Digestion issues
- Problems related to lugs
- Issues with shoulders, neck and thyroid
Want to heal your Chakras? Here’s a guided session for you! It’s 100% free!
Click the link and download right away!
What are Chakras?
Chakras are energy centers in our body. The concept of the Chakra energy system comes from ancient India. The tantric and the Vedics believe them to be portals in the human energy field. Thy believe that there are 7 main Chakra points and many minor Chakras in the human body. They believe the Chakras be a wheel like vortices which are constantly whirling clock wise and these Chakras are where the cosmic energy flows in and out of a person.
The 7 major Chakras
How Chakras get blocked?
Fear, anxiety and stress are big factors that affect the Chakras, causing them to go out of balance. Negative energy that we experience all day long, both internal and external, makes the Chakra energy system to block, causing more emotional and physical distress.
If you are thinking, how on earth am I going to avoid negative circumstances just so I can keep my Chakras in balance? You can’t. The good news is you can unblock the blocked Chakras. And consequently, you feel refreshed, balanced, and find yourself in a better mood, allowing you to deal with negativity with a better, positive attitude!
How to unblock your Chakras
There are many ways you can clear and unblock your Chakras. Meditation, sound therapy, color therapy, crystal healing, reiki and visualizations are only a few tools of resources.
Of those many, here is one easy and quick way to clear the 7 Chakras of negative energy.
- Ground yourself with a meditation technique of your choice.
- Imagine a bright white light at the top of your head. This is your light from the universe.
- Visualize the bright light entering your crown Chakra, filling it with universal energy.
- Pass the light along the 7 Chakra points all the way to the last Chakra at the end of the spine.
- Feel the energy refreshing you throughout your body and mind. Enjoy being in alignment, having all the Chakra’s open.
- Spend a few minutes here and imagine and visualize them closing up the portals with all the positive energy in them
- Practice daily to stay in balance.
Don’t really feel like sitting down to do all the work? I hear ya! Download the free guided Chakra healing session! The best part? We use hypnosis to enter a calm relaxed state before clearing the Chakras and follow up with positive suggestions while still under hypnosis to improve well-being, success and financial abundance.